An experienced Customer Service Manager to provide excellent customer service and to promote this idea throughout the organization. The goal is to keep the department running in an efficient and profitable manner, to increase customer satisfaction, loyalty and retention and to meet customers' expectations as wel
At Drivers Village, as a Product Specialist, you help customers learn about Vehicles and products and explore various possibilities that are available to them. As a Product Specialist you’re part of a team that’s passionate about helping customers with their vehicle purchase. With your understanding of the Brand and enthusiasm for Exceptional Customer Service, You will utilize technology and enthusiastically give presentations to customers. Including test drives.
The Apprentice/Entry-level Service Technician opportunity is an hourly position that allows a technician to grow within our service team. The Apprentice Technician performs vehicle maintenance as assigned in accordance with dealer and factory standards, while ensuring customer confidence and developing customer loyalty for the dealership and Driver's Village.
The Delivery Coordinator is responsible for preparing and facilitating all the responsible paperwork necessary for timely delivery of a guest’s vehicle.
As an Automotive Detailer your responsibilities are as follows
- Cleans and refurbishes new and used automobiles, performing any combination of following duties: Washes vehicle exterior to clean cars, using cleaning solution, water, cloths, and brushes.
- Applies wax to auto body, and wipes or buffs surfaces to protect surfaces and preserve shine, using cloth or buffing machine.
- Vacuums interiors of vehicles to remove loose dirt and debris, using vacuum cleaner.
- Cleans upholstery, rugs, and other surfaces, using cleaning agents, applicators, and cleaning devices.
- Applies revitalizes and preservatives to vinyl or leather surfaces, and treats fabrics with spot and stain resistant chemicals to preserve and protect interior components.
- Applies special purpose cleaners to remove foreign materials which do not respond to normal cleaning procedures, utilizing experience and following recommendations of product manufacturer.
- Always provide incredible Customer Service to all customers.
Serves customers by receiving inbound calls, scheduling appointments and also making outbound customer service calls.
As a Service Writer you will be responsible for initiating automotive services and repairs by ascertaining vehicle performance problems and service requests, verifying warranty and service contract coverage, developing estimates, writing repair orders, and maintaining customer records.
Driver's Village Automotive Technicians don't just repair and maintain vehicles, they ensure the safety and satisfaction of our valued customers. Due to increased business opportunities, we are looking for reliable technicians of all levels to join our world-class team.