FULL BENEFITS + COMPETITIVE RATES+ PAID TRAINING
Are you an experienced Automotive Technician and looking to take your career to the next level?
The Apprentice/Entry-level Service Technician opportunity is an hourly position that allows a technician to grow within our service team. The Apprentice Technician performs vehicle maintenance as assigned in accordance with dealer and factory standards while ensuring customer confidence and developing customer loyalty for the dealership and Driver's Village.
This position interacts daily with customers, Service Advisors, Service Technicians, Parts Associates, Cashiers, Service Managers, Sales Associates, Sales Manager and others.
Our technicians are measured on their ability to achieve specific productivity targets as well as industry-leading Customer Satisfaction Index results. Opportunities for growth include elevation to Experienced/Manufacturer Certified Technician and Service Writer/Advisor.
- Performing vehicle maintenance work as outlined on repair order with efficiency and accuracy, in accordance with dealership and factory standards, ensuring safety and reliability.
- Communicating with Parts Department and Service Advisors regularly to effectively manage production and customer communication.
- Documenting work performed on each vehicle on the repair order.
- Keeping abreast of factory technical bulletins and participating in factory-sponsored training classes as appropriate.
- Providing an exceptional customer experience to drive loyalty.
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Experience as an express/quick lube technician is preferred but not mandatory.
- Attention to detail
- Ability to follow procedures to ensure quality and safety
- Valid New York State driver's license and have and maintain an acceptable, safe driving record.
· Full Time
· Competitive Pay
· Great work schedule; Sundays & Holidays off
· Full Benefits: 401K, Health, Dental & Life Insurance
· Paid Holidays & Vacation
· Paid training and development
· Professional & Respectful Work Environment
· Opportunities for Advancement