FULL BENEFITS + COMPETITIVE RATES+ PAID TRAINING
Are you an experienced Automotive Technician and looking to take your career to the next level?
Driver's Village Automotive Technicians don't just repair and maintain vehicles, they ensure the safety and satisfaction of our valued customers. Due to increased business opportunities, we are looking for reliable technicians of all levels to join our world-class team.
Driver's Village operates the finest and most efficient repair shops in Central NY, and we require excellence of our devoted staff. Our technicians are responsible for expert service, fixing issues on the first visit, and in doing so create loyal customers. We have over 13 of the newest, brightest, cleanest and best-maintained facilities in Central New York. Each Automotive Technician must be properly licensed and have the experience necessary to provide our customers with optimum service. Many of our customers own and operate trucks, sport utility vehicles and passenger vans, and we also see a large number of sedans and coupes. We occasionally accept contract work for fleet vehicles, so knowledge of larger trucks will be helpful in this position. We are a Flat Rate shop that offers competitive salaries and generous benefits. We provide manufacturer training and can tailor your skill set to a particular brand.
This position is responsible for performing assigned vehicle repair and maintenance work with efficiency and accuracy while in accordance with dealership and factory standards. Burdick Automotive is committed to an exceptional customer experience and we know that starts with our most valuable resource - our employees.
- Perform routine automotive maintenance tasks, including oil changes, tire rotations, transmission flushes, air conditioner re-charges, front-end alignments, battery installations and headlight/taillight installations
- Maintain a working knowledge of current industry best practices in automotive repair
- Conduct extensive diagnostic procedures to determine the sources of customers' problems and provide accurate repair recommendations
- Inspect vehicles according to the state's requirements for emissions and safety
- Conduct necessary repairs and take vehicles for test drivers to verify soundness
- Maintain legible and accurate paperwork for both the customer and for our records
- Clean and maintain the work environment to ensure equipment longevity and workplace safety
- Maintain open and consistent communication with Service Advisors, ensuring customers receive accurate recommendations of vehicle needs, and specific reports of services completed.
- Return customer's vehicle in a clean condition
- Communicate with service staff and customers in a friendly and professional manner
- Must follow all company safety policies and procedures
- Understand and follow federal, state and local regulations applicable to industry.
- Maintain current factory certifications and training if applicable.
- Maintain current ASE certifications.
· Full Time
· Competitive Pay
· Great work schedule; Sundays & Holidays off
· Full Benefits: 401K, Health, Dental & Life Insurance
· Paid Holidays & Vacation
· Paid training and development
· Professional & Respectful Work Environment
· Opportunities for Advancement